Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once you book your event, you will be contacted to submit your event deposit. We do not consider your date to be confirmed until your deposit has been submitted. Deposits are non-refundable.Your balance is due 14 days before the event.
2. Our event booking comes with 1 hour of pre/post setup and breakdown (i.e. 30 min set up/ 30 min breakdown). If you require more time, you will need to purchase additional an hour.
3. Parking: There is paid parking available for guests to park at the Garfield Garage as well as street parking.
4. Capacity: Blush can accommodate up to 80 guests seated banquet style and 100 standing.
5. Trash should be removed at the end of your event or you will be assessed a cleaning fee of $100 via your initial form of payment.
6. We will gladly promote your event on our social media as long as it coincides with our mission of empower business owners and does not promote hate.
7. A/V needs such as projectors, microphones, speakers, etc. can be provided at an additional charge.
8. In order to view our facility you must schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance by calling 513-836-9499.
9. Blush operates as a collaborative co-working space Monday through Friday at 4:00 pm. Events booked within those times are subject to approval by our staff.
10. Refunds, please be advised that we do not issue refunds. Once booked your deposit secures your event date. You have 5 days after submitting your 1st package payment to make any changes. We purchase items for each customizable event package, therefore after this initial period, your package payment becomes non-refundable.
11. We can also supply the linen for your event, we have many colors and designs available starting at $10 per cloth.
12. There is an 8% tax added to your invoice.
On Site We Provide :
(12) round tables 48 inches in size
(6) 6 foot rectangle tables
(4) 30 Inch cocktail high boy tables
(50) Chiavari Chairs