Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once you book your event and pay your deposit. you will receive an invoice with the final balance including 9% tax. We do not consider your date to be confirmed until your deposit has been submitted. All payments are non-refundable.Your balance is due 14 days before the event. There will be a late fee of $100 depending on the package booked.
2. Our event booking comes with 1 hour of setup and 1 hour of clean up/breakdown and 3 hours of event time. If you require more time, you will need to purchase additional hours.
3. Parking: There is paid parking available for guests to park at the Garfield Garage as well as street parking.
4. Capacity: Blush can accommodate up to 80 guests seated banquet style and 100 standing.
5. Trash should be removed at the end of your event or you will be assessed a cleaning fee of $150 via your initial form of payment.
6. We will gladly promote your event on our social media as long as it coincides with our mission of empower business owners and does not promote hate.
7. A/V needs such as projectors, microphones, speakers, etc. can be provided at an additional charge.
8. In order to view our facility you must schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance by calling 513-836-9499.
9. Blush operates as a collaborative co-working space Monday through Friday at 4:00 pm. Events booked within those times are subject to approval by our staff.
10. Refunds, please be advised that we do not issue refunds. Once booked your deposit secures your event date. You have 5 days after submitting your 1st package payment to make any changes to decor requests.Your deposit is credited towards the entire venue rental, your remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event. If your balance is not received within 14 days, your event will be cancelled at your expense. Should you need to change your event date, we require at least 14 days notice and we will make all efforts to secure another date for you. You are entitled to one date change within the 14 day period; there will be an additional $175 rebooking fee for each rescheduled event after the first date change. If you cancel your event, you are entitled to reschedule within 30 days without paying any additional fees. After 30 days you will forfeit any ability to transfer payments to a future date. All payments are non-refundable.
11. We can also supply the linen for your event, we have many colors and designs available starting at $10 per cloth.
12. There is an 9% tax added to your invoice.
13. Decor is not included unless you purchase an add-on package starting at $800
14. NO CONFETTI, GLITTER, SPRINKLES . Clients who violate this policy will be assessed a $150 fee via the initial form of payment.
15. All week day bookings are booked at the current price. Holiday bookings are booked at the weekend rates.
On Site We Provide :
(10) round tables 4 foot in size
(4) 6 foot rectangle tables
(2) 30 Inch cocktail high boy tables
(50) Chiavari Chairs
Floorplan change is an additional fee. Ex: rectangle tables only starts at an additional $200 and is subject to guest count.